PRODUCT WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
- YEIN DENTAL offers a 60 day guarantee on all instruments. If you purchase an instrument that does not meet your expectations or has a manufacturer defect, return it to YEIN DENTAL with your dealer invoice and we will exchange it or give you a full refund. Products must be returned with the invoice within 60 days of the date listed on the invoice for exchange or refund.
- YEIN DENTAL also provides a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, providing limitations listed below are not present. After 60 days from the date of the invoice, YEIN DENTAL will, at its discretion, assess instruments with which you have an issue, and determine whether to replace the instrument based on that assessment. An invoice must be returned with the instruments in order for YEIN DENTAL to evaluate instruments for replacement.
- All YEIN DENTAL instruments have an expected lifetime. YEIN DENTAL scalers and curettes hold their edge longer due to the hardness of the steel, and will last longer than most instruments when maintained and sharpened correctly. Our handles are made of a durable, high temperature resin that withstands the demands of a busy office. All YEIN DENTAL products must be cleaned and sterilized according to guidelines.
- YEIN DENTAL evaluates all instruments returned by customers who feel the instrument did not perform as expected. Limitations on replacement will include the following circumstances:
- When the working blade has been reduced in size by 30% or more in length, width or depth. The reduction in blade size and shape is a normal part of use and sharpening in the lifetime of an instrument.
- When instruments have been improperly maintained, chemically contaminated or damaged by excessive heat or pressure.
- When instruments have been exposed to cleaning solutions containing phenols or other chemicals are conducive to our handles.
- When instruments have been modified or retipped.
- When an instrument is over 5 years old.
To qualify for any guarantee or warranty, you must return the product to Yein Dental with your dealers invoice. Once we receive the product with a copy of the original invoice, we will assess the condition of product and advise you of our determination. Complementary instruments are not subject to warrantee replacement.
Used dental intra oral sensors are warranted only for a period of thirty (30) days. Warranties will not apply to any Product(s) which (a) You attempt to repair without Our assistance, (b) damaged as a result of improper use and/or care, faulty packing or mishandling by any common carrier; or (c) installed other than by a qualified dental technician authorized by Yein Dental.