Acteon Satelec SOPRO 617 Intra-oral Camera come with the latest generation LEDs which utilize condensers to focus the light and produce a very powerful beam and delivers exceptional image quality by way of its new optical system equipped with an aspheric lens
Acteon Satelec SOPRO 617 is a worldwide standard for dentists who demand SOPRO image quality.
Acteon Satelec SOPRO 617 Intra-oral Camera has been designed to light up your working environment with The latest addition to intra-oral camera range represents a synthesis of technology
Weighing only 55g / 1.9oz, the SOPRO 617 meets the dentists’ expectations regarding optimal comfort and working quality.
• High sensitivity 1/4” CCD.
• Resolution: (752x582) PAL; (768x494) NTSC.
• Definition: 470 lines.
• Sensitivity: 2 lux.
• Lighting: 8 LED.
• Adjustment: auto-focus.
• Non-inverted image.
• Freeze Frame with SoproTouch or pedal (option).
• The angle of view: 80°.
• Cable length: 2.5m (option: 5 and 7 m).
• The size of the handpiece:
L. 205 mm x l. 28 mm x H. 24mm.
• The size of the distal part: l.16.5mm x H. 10.8mm.
• Weight: 55g.
• One digital USB2 output.
• The size of the dock: L.100mm x l. 46mm x H. 20mm.
• The weight of the dock: 165g.
Acteon Satelec SOPRO 617 Intra-oral Camera Manufacture Information
No customer comments for the moment.