Programat P500 G2 furnace builds on the tried-and-tested properties of the predecessor model and convinces users with its tried-and-tested product features, such as the QTK heating muffle technology, the automatic double-range calibration ATK2, USB connection as well as the proven combination of membrane-sealed keypad and touch screen
– Voltage: 110–120 V / 50–60 Hz 200–240 V / 50–60 Hz
– Dimensions (closed): B 305/400 mm (with cooling tray) x D 470 x H 320 mm
– Firing chamber: Diameter 80 mm / H 48 mm
– Max. firing temperature: 1200 °C
– Homogeneous heat irradiation thanks to the QTK heating muffle technology
– Large, swivel colour touch screen and proven membrane-sealed keypad permit convenient data entry and quick reading of the relevant parameters
– Easy, intuitive operation with the modern user interface and icons
– Integrated power saving technology saves money and is friendly to the environment
– The Cooling Shock Protection (CSP) prevents tension within the ceramic with a special cooling process.
– The Thermo Shock Protection (TSP) prevents thermal shock of the ceramic if the furnace is heated too quickly.
– Easy, extremely precise and automatic temperature calibration (ATK 2) at two temperature points
– 120 Ivoclar Vivadent programs and 500 individual programs
– USB interfaces for software updates as well as printer, PC or memory stick
– TSP (Thermo Shock Protection) and CSP (Cooling Shock Protection) functions
MORE DETAILS : http://www.ivoclarvivadent.com.br/en/press/2010/adding-colour-to-the-lab
No customer comments for the moment.