TRAUS SIP10 is an advanced motor system with high performance and uses a motor, with accurately controlled speed and torque functions giving live speed and torque display
TRAUS SIP10 is a compact, stylish and fully integrated system, incorporating an advanced CRB series handpiece with any implant system brand.
- RPM: (20:1) 30rpm ~ 2,000rpm / (32:1) 20rpm ~ 1,250rpm
- Torque: (20:1) 5.0 ~ 55Ncm / (32:1) 5.0 ~ 65Ncm
- Gear ratio: 1:5, 1:4, 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 27:1, 32:1, 64:1
- Contra angle: TRAUS CRB26LX (Optic) / TRAUS CRB26XX (Non Optic)
- E-type motor: TRAUS MBP10SL(SX) followed "ISO 3964" for standard connection (BLDC
motor - 0~40,000rpm)
- Maximum Pump: Max. 90mL/min
- LED: 25,000 Lux
-Shipping Weight 8.5 Kg
No customer comments for the moment.