Terms of Sale
We make every effort to maintain prices for the duration of a catalog, but we reserve the right to make adjustments in price in response to manufacturers’ increases, typographical errors or extraordinary circumstances.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have purchased a product that is defective or does not perform satisfactorily, we will provide you with a credit, exchange, or refund.
• All sales will be subject to credit approval. Invoices are payable within agreed terms of sale.
• We accept payment by Bank Transfer, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express - only accept in store), or we can bill your open account.
• All invoices are payable within 30 days.
• All unpaid accounts receivable past due are subject to a 1.5% finance charge.
• Inquire about check by fax and hourglass payments.
• Special orders are subject to additional freight fees.
• Equipment orders may incur additional charges.
• Hazardous Materials are subject to a fee of $30.
All returns require an authorization number. To arrange for a return, simply call our Customer Service department or contact your Sales Consultant.
The following conditions must be complied with:
• A copy of the invoice and a description of the problem must accompany all returns.
• All returns must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged, and in re-saleable condition.
• Returned products must have been purchased within the past 30 days. Any returns over 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Shortages or errors in shipment must be reported within 7 business days upon receipt of order to receive credit.
• Shipping fees will apply on all returns.
• Items (including expired items) that cannot be returned to the manufacturer are NOT RETURNABLE.
• Freight, handling and/or C.O.D. charges incurred are NOT entitled to credit.
All returns must be mailed to:
Unit 12, 17/F, 38 Plaza, 66 Shantung Street,
Kowloon, Hong Kong